(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Saint Lucia National Commission for UNESCO is pleased to announce UNESCO’s call for nominations for outstanding candidates under the UNESCO/POLAND CO-SPONSORED FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME IN ENGINEERING, 2018.
This fellowship programme is intended to enhance the Capacity-Building and Human Resources Development of developing countries.
The programme offers a total of forty (40) fellowship of six (6) months duration (starting on 1st October 2018) to candidates from Member States to undertake individual research programmes in the field of SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING:
· Biomedical Engineering
· Geodesy and Cartography, geomantics
· Renewable Energy, solar energy
· Applied Geology
· Materials Science, ceramic matrix composites
· Transport Engineering
· Decision Engineering
· Mining Engineering
· Geology, mineralogy geochemistry
· Mineralogy, geochemistry, economic geology
· Geology, mineralogy, geochemistry, economic geology
· Automatic Control and Robotics
· Computer Vision, embedded systems, FPGA, SoC (System on Chip), GPU
· Drilling Engineering
· Economic Sociology and Economics
· Mining Machines
· Automation in Mining
· Geotourism, geology
The fellowships are tenable at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
Details on Eligibility Requirements, the Award and the Application Process (including the Application Form) are available online at: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/fellowships/programmes/unesco-poland-co-sponsored-fellowships-programme-engineering/ .