Share This On:
(AP) — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to a hospital with the coronavirus.
Johnson’s office says he is being admitted for tests because he still has symptoms 10 days after testing positive for the virus.
Downing Street said Sunday the hospitalisation is a “precautionary step” and he remains in charge of the government.
Johnson, 55, has been quarantined in his Downing Street residence since being diagnosed with COVID-19 on March 26.
- Chinese nationals killed and burned in Zambia
- Joe Biden formally wins Democratic nomination to take on Trump
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey cries in front of George Floyd’s casket
- Cop comforts 5-y-o black girl after she asks if she’s going to be shot
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Snapchat stops promoting Donald Trump’s account
- Police plea for help as German suspect revealed in Madeleine McCann disappearance
- Russia: President Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill
- Brazil looks to reopen despite record coronavirus deaths