Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The UK’s Commonwealth Envoy, Mr. Phillip Parham, will visit Saint Lucia from February 21-22, 2019 to represent the British government at the Independence velebrations.
Mr. Parham was appointed by Prime Minister Theresa May as UK Commonwealth Envoy in June 2018, and represents the UK on the Commonwealth’s Board of Governors.
Whilst in St. Lucia Mr. Parham will attend the Independence activities on February 22. In addition to meetings with government ministers, he will meet with Johanan Dujon of Algas Organics to congratulate him on his selection as a finalist for Commonwealth Young Person of the Year 2019.
Mr Parham is also looking forward to having lunch with Commonwealth Points of Light winners, Commonwealth scholars and Queens Young Leaders.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
- Senior citizen stabbed multiple times in Bocage October 21, 2019 1:14 PM
- UPDATE: Two dead following Castries accident October 21, 2019 12:32 PM
- UPDATE: Fatal accident in Castries October 21, 2019 12:02 PM
- Entrepot Secondary students sent home early due to “inadequate supervision” October 21, 2019 12:00 PM
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019 11:01 AM
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019 10:36 AM
- RC Infant school to now remain closed until Tuesday, Oct 22 October 21, 2019 10:21 AM