Share This On:
A two-year-old male child escaped serious injuries after he was struck by a motor vehicle in Paix Bouche, Babonneau on Friday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2018, according to officials.
Gershawn David of Paix Bouche sustained minor injuries to the forehead and fingers, officials said.
The accident occurred around 2:50 p.m.
Officials told our newsroom that the child was playing in his yard while his mother was across the road, when the child suddenly dashed out of the residence onto the road in the direction of his parent.
It was at this time that the child was struck by the vehicle, officials said.
The child was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools