Share This On:
A two-year-old male child escaped serious injuries after he was struck by a motor vehicle in Paix Bouche, Babonneau on Friday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2018, according to officials.
Gershawn David of Paix Bouche sustained minor injuries to the forehead and fingers, officials said.
The accident occurred around 2:50 p.m.
Officials told our newsroom that the child was playing in his yard while his mother was across the road, when the child suddenly dashed out of the residence onto the road in the direction of his parent.
It was at this time that the child was struck by the vehicle, officials said.
The child was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM