Share This On:
(SNO) – Two males sustained stab wounds in separate incidents in the Castries communities of Pavee and Trou Rouge earlier this week, according to reports.
The first incident occurred after 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17 in Pavee.
The victim, Danny Mathurin, reportedly sustained a stab wound to the back and was transported to Victoria Hospital by ambulance in stable condition.
In the second incident, that occurred in Trou Rouge, a 21-year-old resident of the area was stabbed multiple times.
Sheldon Emmanuel sustained stab wounds to his torso, head, and a finger on his right hand.
He was transported to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The incident occurred after 1 p.m.
The circumstances surrounding both incidents were not immediately available.
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM
- Uncertainty as civil unrest continues in Dominica December 4, 2019 9:56 AM
- Police fire live ammunition, tear gas in Dominica protest (See video) December 3, 2019 4:16 PM
- Saint Lucian sculptor Jallim Eudovic to receive major Caribbean Award December 3, 2019 2:16 PM
- Botham Jean’s brother receives police award December 3, 2019 1:45 PM