Share This On:
(SNO) – Two men sustained injuries when their motorcycles collided in Marisule, Gros Islet on Sunday, August 12, 2018, according to law enforcement sources.
Emergency services responded to the accident, which occurred while the Pinehill walk was underway, at 8:12 a.m.
The injured have been identified as Miguel Eugene, 31, of Monchy, Gros Islet, and Benakim Mathurin, 22, of Dennery.
According to reports, Eugene, who was the rider of motorcycle, registration number PG4930, was on his way to work at a nearby hotel when the accident occurred. He sustained minor injuries.
Mathurin, the other motorcyclist, reportedly sustained more serious injuries, but those injuries are not life-threatening.
Both men were transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- Fear among Caribbean people in New York
- BREAKING: Gov’t reveals ‘plans of action’ on the status of St. Lucians stranded overseas
- BREAKING NEWS: Man who threatened to kill PM Chastanet granted $6,500 bail
- St. Lucia’s CMO explains difference between quarantine and isolation
- Coronavirus: Safe use of masks
- Did shoppers break the curfew? Long lines at Massy stores before 5:30 a.m. (see videos)
- Saint Lucian seafarers crying out for help from Fedee, Chastanet
- UPDATED: Newly-wed US couple stranded in Saint Lucia