Share This On:
(SNO) – Two men sustained injuries when their motorcycles collided in Marisule, Gros Islet on Sunday, August 12, 2018, according to law enforcement sources.
Emergency services responded to the accident, which occurred while the Pinehill walk was underway, at 8:12 a.m.
The injured have been identified as Miguel Eugene, 31, of Monchy, Gros Islet, and Benakim Mathurin, 22, of Dennery.
According to reports, Eugene, who was the rider of motorcycle, registration number PG4930, was on his way to work at a nearby hotel when the accident occurred. He sustained minor injuries.
Mathurin, the other motorcyclist, reportedly sustained more serious injuries, but those injuries are not life-threatening.
Both men were transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM