Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — At about 7 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2019, officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, Micoud Police Station, received a report of a Robbery at Mon Repos, Micoud.
On arrival, officers encountered Andrew Joseph, a 76-year-old resident of Mon Repos, with an apparent gunshot injury to the abdomen.
He was conveyed to the St. Jude Hospital via ambulance, where he was admitted.
On Monday, November 11, 2019, at about 6 p.m. Joseph succumbed at the said medical facility.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
Two individuals are currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM