Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — At about 7 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2019, officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, Micoud Police Station, received a report of a Robbery at Mon Repos, Micoud.
On arrival, officers encountered Andrew Joseph, a 76-year-old resident of Mon Repos, with an apparent gunshot injury to the abdomen.
He was conveyed to the St. Jude Hospital via ambulance, where he was admitted.
On Monday, November 11, 2019, at about 6 p.m. Joseph succumbed at the said medical facility.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
Two individuals are currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM