Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — At about 7 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2019, officers attached to the Criminal Investigations Department, Micoud Police Station, received a report of a Robbery at Mon Repos, Micoud.
On arrival, officers encountered Andrew Joseph, a 76-year-old resident of Mon Repos, with an apparent gunshot injury to the abdomen.
He was conveyed to the St. Jude Hospital via ambulance, where he was admitted.
On Monday, November 11, 2019, at about 6 p.m. Joseph succumbed at the said medical facility.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
Two individuals are currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM