Share This On:
(LOOP CAYMAN) – Reports out of the twin Island republic are that two earthquakes rocked sections of the island on Sunday.
According to the University of the West Indies (UWI) Seismic Research Centre (SRC) one which occurred around 7:53 PM local time recorded a 4.0 magnitude and the other which had a 4.2 magnitude occurred closer to midnight.
The two quakes happened roughly within a three hour time span, with the latter increasing in magnitude.
Trinidadians who felt the earthquake were urged to contact the SRC at (http://uwiseismic.com/EarthquakeFeedback.aspx).
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Jamaica: Churchgoers warn of mark of the beast, new world order
- Tourists may need COVID ‘passport’ to visit Jamaica
- Barbados teachers union wants CXC exams suspended
- Barbados: Three killed in early-morning shooting
- Licensing officer deciding vehicles’ tint legality by race — Trinidad minister
- US says Trinidad violated Rio Treaty with visit of Venezuelan VP Delcy Rodriguez