Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) Two people are confirmed dead and another is critical at hospital following an early morning accident along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in Arouca.
Only one of the deceased, in Myron Virgil of Morvant, has been identified so far.
Preliminary investigations disclosed that at about 4 am, the car in which they were in crashed along the median near the T&T Prison Service Ground and burst into flames.
A woman was trapped in the vehicle and burnt to death, police said.
The critically wounded occupant is currently at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.
- Trinidad: Women detained after family chopping
- Trinidad Parliament dissolves in July: Rowley
- Trinidad: PM Rowley denies inviting Fuad Abu Bakr to join PNM
- Trinidad businesswoman missing
- Trinidad: One in five vehicles uninsured
- Trinidad resumes almost all economic activity
- Trinidad: Young mother killed in crash after “argument”
- Licensing officer deciding vehicles’ tint legality by race — Trinidad minister
- US says Trinidad violated Rio Treaty with visit of Venezuelan VP Delcy Rodriguez