Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) Two people are confirmed dead and another is critical at hospital following an early morning accident along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in Arouca.
Only one of the deceased, in Myron Virgil of Morvant, has been identified so far.
Preliminary investigations disclosed that at about 4 am, the car in which they were in crashed along the median near the T&T Prison Service Ground and burst into flames.
A woman was trapped in the vehicle and burnt to death, police said.
The critically wounded occupant is currently at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Two people killed in shooting outside bar November 10, 2019
- Another Trinidad church holds fashion show November 10, 2019