Share This On:
(SNO) — A man was injured when his truck ran off the road at Barre de L’isle on Thursday, Oct. 18, according to reports.
Mathew Samuel, 60, of Dennery was reportedly the driver and sole occupant of the vehicle, a law enforcement official told St. Lucia News Online.
Samuel was transported via Dennery ambulance to Victoria Hospital.
His medical status is unknown and the circumstances surrounding the accident were not immediately clear.
The accident occurred around 3:30 p.m.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU