Share This On:
(SNO) — A man was injured when his truck ran off the road at Barre de L’isle on Thursday, Oct. 18, according to reports.
Mathew Samuel, 60, of Dennery was reportedly the driver and sole occupant of the vehicle, a law enforcement official told St. Lucia News Online.
Samuel was transported via Dennery ambulance to Victoria Hospital.
His medical status is unknown and the circumstances surrounding the accident were not immediately clear.
The accident occurred around 3:30 p.m.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM