Share This On:
The Tropical Storm Watch for Saint Lucia has been discontinued as of 5:00 AM Sunday 8th July 2018.
Although the centre of the system is expected to pass north of Saint Lucia, the Saint Lucia Met Office advises that moderate to heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and gusty winds associated with the outer bands of the system are expected during the next 12 to 24 hours.
Residents are asked to remain vigilant and to continue to monitor the weather through the advisories from the Saint Lucia Met Office, via their website http://slument.gov.lc, the weather Hotline: (758) 454-3452 and the broadcast media.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM