Share This On:
The Tropical Storm Watch for Saint Lucia has been discontinued as of 5:00 AM Sunday 8th July 2018.
Although the centre of the system is expected to pass north of Saint Lucia, the Saint Lucia Met Office advises that moderate to heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and gusty winds associated with the outer bands of the system are expected during the next 12 to 24 hours.
Residents are asked to remain vigilant and to continue to monitor the weather through the advisories from the Saint Lucia Met Office, via their website http://slument.gov.lc, the weather Hotline: (758) 454-3452 and the broadcast media.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM