Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) — The government of Trinidad and Tobago has discontinued the Tropical Storm Warning for Trinidad and Tobago, the National Hurricane Centre reports.
It says a Tropical Storm Warning is now in effect for Grenada and its dependencies and St Vincent and the Grenadines.
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for
* U.S. Virgin Islands
* Puerto Rico, including Vieques and Culebra
* British Virgin Islands
A Tropical Storm Warning means that tropical storm conditions are expected somewhere within the warning area.
A Tropical Storm Watch means that tropical storm conditions are possible within the watch area, generally within 48 hours.
Interests elsewhere in the Lesser Antilles re told they should monitor the progress of Karen.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Woman dragged as costume gets caught in truck February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Cleared of coronavirus but student to stay quarantined February 26, 2020
- Trinidad-born Nicki Minaj parties at ‘first Carnival’ February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Trincity woman beaten to death with 2X4 wood February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Senior cops charged with child trafficking, supporting gang February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Judge warns of $3M fine for weed in schools February 24, 2020
- Trinidad: Woman dies in crash after all-night prayer vigil February 24, 2020
- Soured relationship seen behind murder of Trinidad accountant February 24, 2020