Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Trinity Lutheran Church located in beautiful Bisee will hold four Easter services this year. Holy Week begins with palm waving on Sunday March 20th for the 9:00 AM PalmSunday Worship service.
Thursday March 24th will be the Holy Thursday Worship service beginning at 6:30 PM. Friday March 25th will be a Good Friday Service beginning at 12:00 PM. Sunday March 27th at 9:00 AM will be the Easter Morning Worship followed by fellowship and an Easter Egg hunt for the children.
Other Easter activities at Trinity Lutheran this year include a Bisee Community Clean Up Day on Saturday March 26 from 9:00 Am to 11:AM. Also during the school break, Trinity will be hosting a three day Vacation Bible School from 9:00 Am to 12:00 PM on Tuesday March 29th to Thursday March 31st.
All activities and worship are open to everyone.
The resurrection of Christ is the biggest celebration of the Christian church year. Holy Week, as the week stretching from Palms Sunday to Easter Sunday is often referred, has been an opportunity to see what God has done through his Son Jesus Christ. Trinity Lutheran Church wants to offer an opportunity for everyone to have a chance to worship this Easter.
Pastor Tom Spiegelberg comments, “Sometimes Christmas seems like a bigger celebration in the Christian church, but Easter is the highlight of the year for a Christian. This year, we are offering worship for everyone. Maundy Thursday worship and Good Friday worship allow people to take a somber look at what our Savior did for us while Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday service give us a chance to jump up and celebrate the victory we have in Christ.”
Trinity Lutheran Church and preschool offer Christian worship, education and fellowship for those seeking to find a church home to belong.
For more information, contact Trinity Lutheran Church at 572-2244 or Pastor Spiegelberg at 287-7260. You may also visit our web site at islandlutherans.com, email us at [email protected] or like us on Facebook.
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!
- Universal Church and Youth Power Group respond to COVID-19
- Pierre: “Avoid temper tantrums, find meaningful ways to occupy your time”
- National Meals Program brings together public and private sector partners