Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – On Wednesday, March 28th, Trinity Christian Early Childhood Centre in beautiful Bisee will be holding its second annual National Colours Sport Day beginning at 9:00 AM.
The program will include sports and games for friends, family and children of Trinity Christian Early Childhood Centre.
Everyone is encouraged to wear their national colours. “It is not only important to promote education in a school,” comments Pastor Tom Spiegelberg. “As our society grows into a more digital world, things like sports and outdoor activities also play a huge role in development. Family values are also critical in a child’s life. This is an opportunity to promote those extra things in a child’s life that are just as vital as learning the letters of the alphabet.”
Trinity Lutheran Church also offers opportunities for everyone to come and worship over the Easter season. Holy Thursday worship will be on March 29th at 6:30 PM followed by a Good Friday service on March 30th at 12:00 PM. Easter Sunday on April 1st will have worship at 9:00 AM followed by fellowship, food and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.
The public in encouraged to attend.
For more information, contact Trinity Lutheran Church at 450-2244 or Pastor Spiegelberg at 287-7260. You may also visit our web site at islandlutherans.com, email us at [email protected] or like us on Facebook.
- After Sammy’s call, Cricket West Indies backs protests over George Floyd’s killing
- West Indies name Test squad for proposed tour of England
- Saint Lucia cricket fans may not see SPL action “anytime before September”
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- West Indies, England Test schedule confirmed
- CPL submits proposal to stage tournament in Trinidad
- Floyd Mayweather offers to pay for George Floyd funeral costs
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- Saint Lucia’s Julien Alfred earns three All-America Honors