Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) — The body of a 77-year-old woman has been found in a house on Mucurapo Road, St James.
Neighbours say that the woman was last seen alive on Saturday.
They called out to her over the last couple of days but did not get through.
However, when they went to check on her this morning, they found the woman lying lifeless on her bed covered in a sheet.
The cause of death was not immediately known.
We will have an update later.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- 42,000 guns, T&T a war zone, says Senator November 21, 2019
- Trinidad: Man charged with possession of flour November 21, 2019
- Tourism Trinidad to provide cruise visitors with an authentic experience November 20, 2019
- Trinidad: US Embassy warns of fraudulent calls November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Judge orders V’zuelan woman freed November 19, 2019
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019