Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Arlene Blackman died on Thursday night after being shot in her car in Mt Hope.
Blackman was sitting in her vehicle with other people when a gunman walked up.
The man fired on the vehicle parked at Gordon Street Extension which is located close to the Mt Hope Secondary School.
The shooting happened at around 7.30p.m.
With a bullet wound to the chest Blackman reportedly drove to the St Joseph Police Station. She was taken to the Mt Hope Hospital where she died while being treated.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Flu death toll reaches 24 December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman with speech impediment denied right to vote December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Man chokes while eating iguana and dumplings November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop ordered to repay beating victim $5,000 in 48 hrs November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Soldier arrested after sodomising child November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: She stole from her grandma 31 times November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: 46 Venezuelan women and cop detained in SORT nightclub raids November 28, 2019