Share This On:
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, March 1, CMC – Police are investigating the death of a two-year-old girl, who died at the San Fernando General Hospital, south of here, more than 24 hours after she was found under back wheel of her father’s vehicle.
Police said that Devika Dass, who lived with her family at Carapichaima, a small town in west central Trinidad, succumbed to her injuries at the Intensive Care Unit of the San Fernando General Hospital.
The authorities say they are probing reports that the child was in the father’s garage when a bystander found her motionless beneath the car, with the back wheel on her chest.
The child was taken to the Couva District Health Facility and then to the San Fernando General Hospital.
- Registered Venezuelans want more time in Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad: Stopped by cops, drunk driver hops into back seat
- 29 ecstatic Trinidad and Tobago nationals return home
- Trinidad businessmen apologise for racist posts
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- Trinidad: How to deal with mask resisters – ‘Throw them in jail?’
- Trinidad: Birds drowned by smugglers when Coast Guard intercepts boat
- Trinidad and Tobago awash with counterfeit products