Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) – The Ministry of Health, Trinidad and Tobago, advises the population of two additional confirmed cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
One patient is a male and the other a female.
Both of the persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 have recent travel historie. The cases are unrelated.
Currently, in total, nine persons have tested positive for COVID-19 in Trinidad and Tobago.
Thus far, all positive COVID-19 cases in Trinidad and Tobago have been imported.
Members of the public are reminded that personal protective measures are the most effective tools against COVID-19. One of the ways that persons may avoid getting sick is by washing their hands:
-after using the bathroom
-before, during and after preparing food
-after coughing or sneezing
-when caring for persons who are sick
-after handling animal waste
-when hands are dirty
The Ministry will continue to provide accurate information to the public in a timely manner. The public is therefore urged to disregard and avoid sharing all unconfirmed, misleading and/or false information about COVID-19
- Opposition wins Suriname elections
- St. Kitts-Nevis elections: Dr. Harris hails historic victory as vote count continues
- Trinidad: Mom, 56, son, 29, shot to death in home invasion
- Trinidad man in Suriname begs to come home
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- Jamaica: Cockburn Gardens residents protest police killing
- Jamaica: Montego Bay airport prepares to welcome visitors
- Cocaine from Trinidad found in soya nuggets in the US
- Jamaica: Man who raped eight women had his sentence cut in half