Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Founder of the Transformed Life Ministry Rehabilitation Centre Pastor Glen Awong is now calling for an apology from Police Commissioner Gary Griffith for the way he and staff were treated by Police yesterday.
He has invited Griffith to meet with him so he can understand the work of the rehabilitation center for drug-addicted and mentally challenged people.
“When you try to paint a man in black, remember a brush has two sides,” Awong said this morning.
He spoke to the media this morning.
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM