Share This On:
(TRINIDAD NEWSDAY) – AROUCA police are searching for a 30-year-old man who sexually assaulted a 19-year-old pregnant woman at her home on Friday afternoon.
According to reports, the victim, who is ten weeks’ pregnant, was at her Arouca home around 1.30 pm on Friday, when the suspect, who is a close relative, went to her bedroom and asked her for ten dollars.
The woman told the relative she did not have any money and the relative then asked her to have sex with him.
She refused and tried to raise an alarm, but was overpowered and raped. The victim went to the Arouca Police Station and made a report. She was medically examined by a district medical officer and a warrant has been issued for the arrest of the suspect.
More Caribbean Stories
- US ‘salesman’ caught with ammunition at Jamaican airport October 16, 2019
- Guyana: Tuschen residents nabbed with over 90lbs of marijuana October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Former Jamaican PM PJ Patterson hospitalised after accident October 15, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019
- UPDATE: Five killed in Guyana accident October 15, 2019
- UPDATE: 5 killed in horrific traffic accident in Guyana October 15, 2019