Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — There is a six-year-old boy in Central Trinidad orphaned by crime.
He has no mother to wipe his tears if he hurts, and no father to hold him steady as he tries to ride a bicycle.
Christmas, birthdays and special occasions are spent with grandparents and other family members who have stepped up to support him.
The child’s father was shot dead less than three weeks before Christmas Day in 2018.
- Licensing officer deciding vehicles’ tint legality by race — Trinidad minister
- US says Trinidad violated Rio Treaty with visit of Venezuelan VP Delcy Rodriguez
- Trinidad: Cocaine suspect dies by suspected suicide at police station
- Trinidad: Ten people arrested during sea bath in Cocorite
- COVID-19 to cost Trinidad and Tobago $6 billion — finance minister
- Trinidad: MovieTowne owner flies cancer patient Krissa Bissoon home
- Trinidad will suffer worst GDP in 40 years after COVID says UWI lecturer
- Warning: Contaminated Trinidad ginger which was stolen could kill
- Price for roti and doubles may increase in Trinidad and Tobago