Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — There is a six-year-old boy in Central Trinidad orphaned by crime.
He has no mother to wipe his tears if he hurts, and no father to hold him steady as he tries to ride a bicycle.
Christmas, birthdays and special occasions are spent with grandparents and other family members who have stepped up to support him.
The child’s father was shot dead less than three weeks before Christmas Day in 2018.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Two people killed in shooting outside bar November 10, 2019
- Another Trinidad church holds fashion show November 10, 2019