Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Hundreds of Trinidadians are signing up for free medical services aboard the United States (US) naval ship (USNS) Comfort.
The hospital ship is scheduled to dock in Trinidad in September and will be offering a number of medical services, including free surgeries, from September 5-10.
Last month, US Vice-President Mike Pence said the US Navy hospital ship will set sail to relieve pressure from the strain of increasing numbers of displaced Venezuelans.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Religious leader in custody over gang activities December 10, 2019
- Trinidad: H1N1 deaths rise to 32 December 10, 2019
- Trinidad: Couple to ‘explain their wealth’ under new law December 10, 2019
- Trinidad: Man killed trying to save sister from licks December 9, 2019
- Trinidad ‘church lady’ goes to prison: Charged with armed robbery December 6, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Flu death toll reaches 24 December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman with speech impediment denied right to vote December 3, 2019