Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) — Soon-to-be mother Danielle Yearwood didn’t get a chance to deliver her baby but was buried in the same coffin with her baby yesterday.
Yearwood, 19, who was nine months pregnant, was gunned down while in the vehicle with the baby’s father, Ricardo “Mamoo” Daloo, on Monday at Brazil Road, Wallerfield, Arima. Both were from Valencia.
Yearwood’s funeral took place yesterday at the chapel of Armstrong’s Funeral Home in Arima at 10 am.
Yearwood’s was due to deliver the child today.
In September, the couple held a baby shower party for the soon-to-be-mum. Daloo, according to a friend, was proud and excited to be a daddy.
T&T Guardian was told no arrests have been made yet.
Investigations are ongoing.
- Licensing officer deciding vehicles’ tint legality by race — Trinidad minister
- US says Trinidad violated Rio Treaty with visit of Venezuelan VP Delcy Rodriguez
- Trinidad: Cocaine suspect dies by suspected suicide at police station
- Trinidad: Ten people arrested during sea bath in Cocorite
- COVID-19 to cost Trinidad and Tobago $6 billion — finance minister
- Trinidad: MovieTowne owner flies cancer patient Krissa Bissoon home
- Trinidad will suffer worst GDP in 40 years after COVID says UWI lecturer
- Warning: Contaminated Trinidad ginger which was stolen could kill
- Price for roti and doubles may increase in Trinidad and Tobago