Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) — Motorists driving along the Old Valencia Road yesterday made a gruesome find, as they spotted the bullet-riddled body of a man lying on the ground.
Police have identified the victim as Marcus Marshall, who is said to be attached to the Carapo Mosque.
His body was discovered next to his vehicle.
Police reported that around 12:40 on Tuesday they received a call that a man appeared to have been shot dead and his body lying on the road.
A party of police officers led by Supt Wayne Doodhai responded.
On arrival at the scene, police found Marshall, dressed in a green Muslim gab lying dead with both his hands clasped tightly to a bag that contained thousands of dollars.
Police said he was shot multiple times in the head and back.
Officers discovered over 20 spent shells at the scene.
Only on Sunday, an unidentified woman was found murdered with a stab wound to her chest and injuries to her face at Tappana Road, Valencia.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Evangelical Council has crime solution – Bible January 22, 2020
- Killer virus: ‘T&T should be concerned’ January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fake kidnap victim reveals the truth in court January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: UWI scholars facing eviction January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fired worker tries burglary January 21, 2020
- Trinidad backs Barbados, blanks Pompeo’s meeting January 21, 2020
- Trinidad: ‘Kidnap’ victim charged with faking crime January 21, 2020
- Trini couple guilty of marriage fraud in US January 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Missing man emerges from forest with an incredible story January 20, 2020