Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) – The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) is reporting that an 84-year-old man who was reported missing on Friday 3rd April 2020, has been found.
According to a release from the TTPS, MERVYN ANTHONY KING, of Whiteland, Williamsville, was returned safely to his family.
The Police Service expressed thanks to the public for its assistance in ensuring his safe return.
- Trinidad: Mom, 56, son, 29, shot to death in home invasion
- Trinidad man in Suriname begs to come home
- Cocaine from Trinidad found in soya nuggets in the US
- Registered Venezuelans want more time in Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad: Stopped by cops, drunk driver hops into back seat
- 29 ecstatic Trinidad and Tobago nationals return home
- Trinidad businessmen apologise for racist posts
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest