Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — The young man who founded the Matelot Facebook page and introduced the North Coast Trinidad village to thousands around the world, has been shot and killed.
Odion Graham, 21, was found dead in the village shortly before midnight Monday.
Police report that at around 11.30p.m residents heard gunshots and found Graham dead on the road near Santa Cruz Road, Matelot.
He had been shot in the head and back.
Graham lived nearby.
His death was disclosed in a Matelot Village Facebook posting that read: : “It’s with a heavy heart that we say RIP to Odion. He was the founder of this Matelot Page. He was brutally murdered last night in the village. His smile said it all!”
The case is unsolved, and police say Graham was not known to have been involved in an negative activities.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Blue Waters appoints new CEO January 17, 2020
- Trinidad: Denied scholarship, pupil wins lawsuit January 16, 2020
- Trinidad: Judge urges clarity, public education on new ganja law January 15, 2020
- Trinidad man charged with triple murder January 15, 2020
- Trinidad: Grande man arrested for beating child January 14, 2020
- Trinidad: 17 swine flu cases for 2020 January 14, 2020
- Trinidad: Citizens giving up cigarettes for marijuana January 14, 2020