Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — The young man who founded the Matelot Facebook page and introduced the North Coast Trinidad village to thousands around the world, has been shot and killed.
Odion Graham, 21, was found dead in the village shortly before midnight Monday.
Police report that at around 11.30p.m residents heard gunshots and found Graham dead on the road near Santa Cruz Road, Matelot.
He had been shot in the head and back.
Graham lived nearby.
His death was disclosed in a Matelot Village Facebook posting that read: : “It’s with a heavy heart that we say RIP to Odion. He was the founder of this Matelot Page. He was brutally murdered last night in the village. His smile said it all!”
The case is unsolved, and police say Graham was not known to have been involved in an negative activities.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Evangelical Council has crime solution – Bible January 22, 2020
- Killer virus: ‘T&T should be concerned’ January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fake kidnap victim reveals the truth in court January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: UWI scholars facing eviction January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fired worker tries burglary January 21, 2020
- Trinidad backs Barbados, blanks Pompeo’s meeting January 21, 2020
- Trinidad: ‘Kidnap’ victim charged with faking crime January 21, 2020
- Trini couple guilty of marriage fraud in US January 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Missing man emerges from forest with an incredible story January 20, 2020