Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — A man courageous enough to help police solve a crime, was shot dead on Wednesday night near his home at Don Miguel Road, El Socorro.
Police said that around 9 p.m. the area’s residents heard eight gunshots.
When residents believed that the gunman or gunmen had left they came out their homes and found the victim Rajendra Bharath, 30 in the porch of his home.
Neighbours took him to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex Mt Hope where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Police said that Bharath was known to them as he had been a witness in a recent homicide in the area.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019
- Trinidad’s Sat Maharaj passes away November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Family suspects swine flue in death of 3 year-old girl November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Man beaten to death with brick over cigarette refusal November 18, 2019
- Man shot dead at Curepe gyro stall November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Doctor fired for creating panic November 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Media barred from funeral of Satnayaran Maharaj November 18, 2019