Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
- Licensing officer deciding vehicles’ tint legality by race — Trinidad minister
- US says Trinidad violated Rio Treaty with visit of Venezuelan VP Delcy Rodriguez
- Trinidad: Cocaine suspect dies by suspected suicide at police station
- Trinidad: Ten people arrested during sea bath in Cocorite
- COVID-19 to cost Trinidad and Tobago $6 billion — finance minister
- Trinidad: MovieTowne owner flies cancer patient Krissa Bissoon home
- Trinidad will suffer worst GDP in 40 years after COVID says UWI lecturer
- Warning: Contaminated Trinidad ginger which was stolen could kill
- Price for roti and doubles may increase in Trinidad and Tobago