Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- 42,000 guns, T&T a war zone, says Senator November 21, 2019
- Trinidad: Man charged with possession of flour November 21, 2019
- Tourism Trinidad to provide cruise visitors with an authentic experience November 20, 2019
- Trinidad: US Embassy warns of fraudulent calls November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Judge orders V’zuelan woman freed November 19, 2019
- Trinidad cops: Woman’s murder a hired hit November 18, 2019
- Trinidad airport inquiry to start over 15 years later November 18, 2019