Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Official accuses Trinidad private sector of being lazy October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019
- Trinidad: Lumberer, friend found murdered October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Two men arrested with fake US currency October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Church services resume at rehab centre October 14, 2019
- Trinidad: Pastor gets back his centre after police leave October 12, 2019