Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad ‘church lady’ goes to prison: Charged with armed robbery December 6, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Flu death toll reaches 24 December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman with speech impediment denied right to vote December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Man chokes while eating iguana and dumplings November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop ordered to repay beating victim $5,000 in 48 hrs November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Soldier arrested after sodomising child November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: She stole from her grandma 31 times November 29, 2019