Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Woman killed as gunmen storm south coast home in Trinidad October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Australia’s BHP drills dry hole October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: ‘Fireball’ in sky delight residents October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop shot dead shortly after telling wife ‘I love you’ October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman found with throat slit October 18, 2019
- Official accuses Trinidad private sector of being lazy October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019