Share This On:
(SNO) — A man in Trinidad and Tobago was on early Saturday, Dec. 15 peppered with bullets minutes after posting a photo on social media, according to the Trinidad Express.
The dead man has been identified as 43-year-old Troy Mitchell.
According to the Express, Mitchell was fatally shot while standing on the road in Maloney around 1 a.m.
He died at the scene and 30 spent shells were recovered by police, the Express further reported.
No motive has yet been established for the killing, according to the newspaper report.
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- Trinidad: How to deal with mask resisters – ‘Throw them in jail?’
- Trinidad: Birds drowned by smugglers when Coast Guard intercepts boat
- Trinidad and Tobago awash with counterfeit products
- Trinidad: Students don’t need face masks for CXC exams
- Trinidad: Slow restart to business in the South
- Trinidad: Businessman Michael Patrick Aboud apologises for Facebook comments
- Trinidad: Women detained after family chopping