Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) A San Fernando man was gunned down while sitting in his car with his girlfriend in Ste Madeleine on Sunday.
Ryan Alexander, 27, was shot multiple times and died in the driver’s seat.
His girlfriend was also shot but warded at hospital in stable condition.
Around 11 p.m. residents of Greenhill, Tarodale, heard gunfire.
Upon checking they found a blue Nissan Bluebird riddled with bullet holes.
Alexander’s 25-year-old girlfriend was pleading for help.
Officers of the Ste Madeleine police station and Homicide Region III responded.
The woman was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital for emergency treatment.
The killing took the murder toll to 188 according to an Express tally.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Two people killed in shooting outside bar November 10, 2019
- Another Trinidad church holds fashion show November 10, 2019