Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Images circulating on social media purporting to be those of dismembered Morne Diablo fishermen are fake, and should not be shared, says the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS).
A senior police officer told the Express yesterday that those who are posting the images have incited panic among relatives of the kidnapped men, further adding to the stress the families are already experiencing.
The images began circulating over the weekend on social media. What was discovered were graphic images that showed a shirtless man whose limbs were cut off while a Spanish speaker addressed the person.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Police officer guilty of forging sick-leave certificate November 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj suffers stroke, in critical condition November 12, 2019
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Two people killed in shooting outside bar November 10, 2019
- Another Trinidad church holds fashion show November 10, 2019