Share This On:
(TRINIDAD NEWSDAY) – A 30-year-old La Horquetta man was murdered in a drive-by shooting on Saturday morning.
Police report that Kevin “Calcutta” Scott, of Phase Seven, was in a hammock under an almond tree when a car pulled up and the occupants opened fire. Scott managed to run across the road where he collapsed and died.
Police said Scott was “hot” and while their are segments of the Rasta City and Muslim gangs in the area, he was not killed for his affiliation, rather, because he was “always giving trouble”.
Police said Scott had enemies all around him in the community, even in Arima.
Also, in south Trinidad, police are investigating the discovery of a body at Cipero Road, Borde Narve village. The victim is believed to be Attiba Alexander, 38, of Ste Madeleine.
More Caribbean Stories
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica December 5, 2019
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cabbie finds $100,000 in car – Says it is a gift from God December 5, 2019
- BVI: Local police officer charged with indecent assault on minor December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cops nab 4 alleged phone grabbers, one accused car thief December 5, 2019