Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) Hubert Bhagwansingh, the founder and chairman of the Bhagwansingh’s Group of Companies, has died.
A release from the group said Bhagwansingh passed away yesterday. The cause of death was not released, however, Guardian Media understands that he had ailing for some time.
The statement said: “The company is in mourning like it has never been before. All employees share with Mr. Bhagwansingh’s family and friends the immense sadness of his death. We would like to reflect upon his life and express our gratitude to an exceptional man who gave everything to his company and his family.”
He was described in the release as being “at all times a pillar of strength who led, steered and masterminded the growth of the group of companies. A real practical entrepreneur with exceptional intuition and work ethic, Mr. Bhagwansingh has led the companies to the paths of success, with unsurpassed talent and perseverance. He did this while remaining humble, discreet and unselfish.”
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- T&T expands coronavirus travel restrictions February 27, 2020
- Trinidad: Les Coteaux man charged with setting woman on fire February 27, 2020
- Trinidad: Woman dragged as costume gets caught in truck February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Cleared of coronavirus but student to stay quarantined February 26, 2020
- Trinidad-born Nicki Minaj parties at ‘first Carnival’ February 26, 2020
- Trinidad: Trincity woman beaten to death with 2X4 wood February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Senior cops charged with child trafficking, supporting gang February 25, 2020
- Trinidad: Judge warns of $3M fine for weed in schools February 24, 2020