Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — A CEPEP worker was shot dead in front of his children at their home in Marabella yesterday morning.
Damian Howe, 42, was preparing to leave his Kitchener Street home when two men entered at around 5a.m.
Police said Howe ran into a bedroom and attempted to hide.
But the gunmen followed and shot him multiple times about the body.
His children, who were awaken by the commotion, were not injured.
The men ran out of the house and into a waiting vehicle. Howe died at the scene.
Police have no motive for the killing.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad ‘church lady’ goes to prison: Charged with armed robbery December 6, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Flu death toll reaches 24 December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman with speech impediment denied right to vote December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Man chokes while eating iguana and dumplings November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop ordered to repay beating victim $5,000 in 48 hrs November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Soldier arrested after sodomising child November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: She stole from her grandma 31 times November 29, 2019