Share This On:
(TRINIDAD NEWSDAY) — Digicel customer service employee Dillon Fraser was killed in Port of Spain this morning.
Fraser died after being shot while driving to work.
Police said he was driving along Coconut Drive, Morvant when he was shot by a man who walked up to his vehicle.
Dillon had a passenger in his vehicle. The passenger was not hurt.
Fraser worked with Digicel’s social media team.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Flu death toll reaches 24 December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman with speech impediment denied right to vote December 3, 2019
- Trinidad: Man chokes while eating iguana and dumplings November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop ordered to repay beating victim $5,000 in 48 hrs November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: Soldier arrested after sodomising child November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: She stole from her grandma 31 times November 29, 2019
- Trinidad: 46 Venezuelan women and cop detained in SORT nightclub raids November 28, 2019