Share This On:
(TRINIDAD NEWSDAY) — Digicel customer service employee Dillon Fraser was killed in Port of Spain this morning.
Fraser died after being shot while driving to work.
Police said he was driving along Coconut Drive, Morvant when he was shot by a man who walked up to his vehicle.
Dillon had a passenger in his vehicle. The passenger was not hurt.
Fraser worked with Digicel’s social media team.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Police investigate marijuana edibles in schools February 18, 2020
- Trinidad: Cop charged with being gang member, child sex trafficking February 14, 2020
- Trinidad woman riddled with bullets, daughter injured February 14, 2020
- Trinidad: Man, 23, tries to kidnap schoolgirl, 10 February 13, 2020
- Trinidad: 69th murder for the year, in Cocorite February 12, 2020
- Child’s last words to murderous father “I love you” February 12, 2020
- Don’t leave China, T&T nationals told February 12, 2020