Share This On:
(TRINIDAD GUARDIAN) — Corn soup vendor Leopold Adams was among four people who were killed between Monday night and yesterday.
Adams was shot and killed while watering his plants outside his John John Terrace apartment around 4.45 pm Monday. Relatives said they do not know why Adams, 56, was killed, as he was described as a kind and gentleman who also helped a lot of the homeless people on the streets.
At about 9 pm meanwhile, taxi driver Tyrone Joseph, 44, was returning to his Smith Hill, Carenage home when he was fatally shot. No motive was determined for his killing.
Over an hour after, at about 10.25 pm in Port-of-Spain, an unidentified man was found with gunshots wounds between buildings 32 and 34 at Duncan Street. The man was taken to the Port of Spain General Hospital where he died while being treated. He is yet to be identified.
Earlier on Monday, “PH” taxi driver Keston Ewing, 29, of Second Caledonia, Morvant, was shot in the chest while plying his Nissan Tiida for hire. He was standing at a taxi stand near the Nelson Street Boys’ and Girls’ primary schools. He is currently warded in a serious condition at the PoSGH.
Sea Lots security guard Nigel Francisco, 52, was the fourth murder victim. He was killed at his Pioneer Drive home hours after six members of his family were forced to pack up their belongings and leave the area because of threats made against their lives.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Judge warns of $3M fine for weed in schools February 24, 2020
- Trinidad: Woman dies in crash after all-night prayer vigil February 24, 2020
- Soured relationship seen behind murder of Trinidad accountant February 24, 2020
- Trinidad: Mom hacked to death – Cops stop suspect from dying by suicide February 21, 2020
- Trinidad: Man, 38, who allegedly filmed molestation of child, arrested February 21, 2020
- Trinidad: Cop shot after turning down Valentine’s Day marriage proposal February 21, 2020
- Trinidad: 7 siblings vs sister over dead mom’s gold, property February 21, 2020
- Trinidad: Cop arrest 5 who drank too much at Machel’s ‘wedding’ February 20, 2020