Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Two high-powered rifles were discovered by officers of the Port of Spain Division, during an exercise in the Sea Lots area, today.
The exercise was coordinated by ACP Hackshaw and Snr. Supt. Hodge Griffith, and supervised by Insp. McGuirk.
Officers attached to the Port of Spain Task Force, searched a bushy area along Pioneer Drive, Sea Lots, where two AR-15 rifles and a quantity of ammunition were discovered.
No one was arrested.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Woman killed as gunmen storm south coast home in Trinidad October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Australia’s BHP drills dry hole October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: ‘Fireball’ in sky delight residents October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop shot dead shortly after telling wife ‘I love you’ October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Woman found with throat slit October 18, 2019
- Official accuses Trinidad private sector of being lazy October 18, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019