Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Two high-powered rifles were discovered by officers of the Port of Spain Division, during an exercise in the Sea Lots area, today.
The exercise was coordinated by ACP Hackshaw and Snr. Supt. Hodge Griffith, and supervised by Insp. McGuirk.
Officers attached to the Port of Spain Task Force, searched a bushy area along Pioneer Drive, Sea Lots, where two AR-15 rifles and a quantity of ammunition were discovered.
No one was arrested.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Evangelical Council has crime solution – Bible January 22, 2020
- Killer virus: ‘T&T should be concerned’ January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fake kidnap victim reveals the truth in court January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: UWI scholars facing eviction January 22, 2020
- Trinidad: Fired worker tries burglary January 21, 2020
- Trinidad backs Barbados, blanks Pompeo’s meeting January 21, 2020
- Trinidad: ‘Kidnap’ victim charged with faking crime January 21, 2020
- Trini couple guilty of marriage fraud in US January 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Missing man emerges from forest with an incredible story January 20, 2020