Share This On:
(TRINIDAD NEWSDAY) – PRADEEP SUBRIAN is the new CEO of Blue Waters Products Ltd, effective January 2.
The company made the announcement via a newspaper ad Thursday.
Subrian has been with the company for the past 12 years, initially joining as commercial director before becoming chief operating officer, the position he held for the last two years. “Subrian has been an integral part of driving the company’s vision … implementing processes, systems, structures and (a) corporate governance framework,” the company said.
Subrian is a graduate of UWI St Augustine. He has worked at Coca-Cola, Neal and Massy, Carib Brewery, Heineken Brewery and Grell and Co Ltd. He is also a director of Blue Waters St Lucia and is a past director of the National Insurance Board. “Blue Waters (looks) forward to (Subrian’s) continued leadership as we focus on building our brands, leading the industry in innovations and reducing our environmental footprint,” the company said.
More Caribbean Stories
- CCJ rejects appeal for commission on sale of land February 14, 2020
- Entrepreneurial school to be established in the BVI February 14, 2020
- BVI: Police officer suing commissioner for not promoting him February 14, 2020
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020
- Haiti health workers say 13 children died in orphanage fire February 14, 2020
- Royal Caribbean signs agreement with Antigua for first Royal Beach Club February 14, 2020
- Jamaica: Rastafarian wins ganja case February 14, 2020
- Trinidad: Cop charged with being gang member, child sex trafficking February 14, 2020