Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Police are yet to establish a motive for the murder of Mario “Tattoo Man” Francis who was shot dead on Sunday night in Diego Martin.
At around 9 pm, Francis was walking along Upper Cemetery Street when a gunman approached him and opened fire. He died at the scene.
In an unrelated incident, shortly after 6 pm on Sunday a 23-year-old Malabar man was shot multiple times in an incident at Wallerfield. He was taken to the Arima District Hospital where he was treated.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Cop charged with being gang member, child sex trafficking February 14, 2020
- Trinidad woman riddled with bullets, daughter injured February 14, 2020
- Trinidad: Man, 23, tries to kidnap schoolgirl, 10 February 13, 2020
- Trinidad: 69th murder for the year, in Cocorite February 12, 2020
- Child’s last words to murderous father “I love you” February 12, 2020
- Don’t leave China, T&T nationals told February 12, 2020