Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) – A Trinidad-born man was struck by lightning and killed in Long Island, New York.
Aneal Lall, 32, was standing under a tree near a boardwalk at Sunken Meadow State Park when the incident occurred on Saturday.
Lall, a father of one, was spending the day at the park with relatives when lightning struck at around 6.50pm.
Paramedics responded and performed CPR before taking Lall to the St. Catherine’s Hospital in Smithtown. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Lall, who migrated to the United States several years ago, lived at Richmond Hill, Queens, New York.
- Registered Venezuelans want more time in Trinidad and Tobago
- Jamaica: Western high schools prepare for partial resumption of classes
- Trinidad: Stopped by cops, drunk driver hops into back seat
- Jamaica: Mother and daughter killed 12 years apart
- 29 ecstatic Trinidad and Tobago nationals return home
- Trinidad businessmen apologise for racist posts
- Jamaica: Jodian Fearon funeral set for Saturday
- Jamaica: 15-year-old drowns during river trip
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee