Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) – A Trinidad-born man was struck by lightning and killed in Long Island, New York.
Aneal Lall, 32, was standing under a tree near a boardwalk at Sunken Meadow State Park when the incident occurred on Saturday.
Lall, a father of one, was spending the day at the park with relatives when lightning struck at around 6.50pm.
Paramedics responded and performed CPR before taking Lall to the St. Catherine’s Hospital in Smithtown. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Lall, who migrated to the United States several years ago, lived at Richmond Hill, Queens, New York.
More Caribbean Stories
- Tobago remembers war dead November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Tunapuna man sacrificed life to save pregnant wife November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: St James teen killed for bad company November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Dengue Diary – My First Hand Experience With A Deadly Disease November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Lotto Scam Victim Still Owed Near US$400K November 11, 2019
- Jamaica: Half the world’s women have a back-up man – study shows November 11, 2019
- Trinidad: Kamla promises legal ganja November 11, 2019