Share This On:
The Division of Transport would like to inform the public that it has been experiencing challenges in sourcing supplies for the card printer over the past few months, due to trade tensions between China and the United States.
This has negatively impacted the division’s ability to issue drivers’ licenses to customers in a timely manner.
The division apologizes for the inconvenience caused and assures the public that all options are being explored in order to rectify this issue at the soonest.
More General Stories
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020
- Castries Lions bring Christmas cheer to the less fortunate December 30, 2019
- SALCC gives back to the community December 24, 2019
- Fish cleaners in Laborie get high praise December 20, 2019