Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The British High Commission will host a training workshop for Royal Saint Lucia Police Force (RSLPF) officers of the Vulnerable Persons Unit (VPU), next week.
The first training workshop of its kind for the VPU, the workshop aims to increase and strengthen their capacity to deal with the sensitive cases that these officers have to handle.
The opening is scheduled for Monday, January 27 at 9:30 a.m. at the Police Training School. The opening will be addressed by UK Resident British Commissioner, Steve McCready, and Police Commissioner Moncherry.
The media is invited to this significant event that will build on the expertise of a key unit of the Royal Saint Lucia Police Force.
More Crime/Police Stories
- Saint Lucia police receive training in report writing February 17, 2020
- IGY Rodney Bay Marina and RSLPF join forces on yachting security February 7, 2020
- Hoodlums attack school caretaker in Castries February 3, 2020
- Government hosts consultations on domestic violence bill January 31, 2020
- NYC calls for proactive measures for youth in face of crime January 30, 2020
- Government continues national crime fighting strategy January 29, 2020
- Government to combat cyber crime January 28, 2020
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020
- Police say death of football coach being treated as homicide January 14, 2020