Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – A discussion on the economy and other matters of concern to residents will take place at the Marchand Community Centre, today, Tuesday, July 1, 2014 from 6:30 p.m.
Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Dr. Kenny D. Anthony, and Deputy Prime Minister and Parliamentary Representative for Castries East, Philip J. Pierre, will lead the discussions on the economy and issues of concern to the constituency and will respond to questions from members of the public. Other members of the Cabinet of Ministers will also be in attendance to address matters related to their respective Ministries.
Information on Saint Lucia’s economic performance, the fiscal deficit and the Government’s proposal to reduce expenditure will also be presented for the knowledge and scrutiny of the constituents of Castries East.
All residents of the Constituency are invited to attend this Town Hall Meeting and are welcome to make contributions to the discussion.
This meeting follows a similar discussion held with residents in other communities. The last such discussion was held in Dennery North.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019
- CIBC sells majority stake in FirstCaribbean International Bank November 8, 2019